Thursday, July 22, 2010

23 July

Now is 3.16AM already
But my eye still cant close it
I don't know why will happen this else.
CANT SLEEP...

Some one say can't sleep
Because
your mind still can't put down some
and
still be concerned about some thing
But
I'm sure is what my mind thinking of

YA
I'm missing u
I'm very miss u
because
I'm very love u
Since we know
i know that i falling love to u
I'm don't think i can posses u
But
I'm hope u can happy everyday.

I'm deeply know that
I no romantic than other people
I no rich than other people
BUT
I know that
I'm always beside you
When your sad,
I'll beside u , lend my shoulder let u depend on it
And sharing the sad with u.
When your happy,
I'll beside u , and sharing the happy with you.

From the begin
I choose to love your
I decided
If your happy, i'll happy together
This maybe is my style to love you.
At last
I need to tell u
"I Love U"

No comments:

Post a Comment