Saturday, February 27, 2010

27 feb

Today is 27 feb
dunno why i so fan!!!
some ppl say i give some ppl using to do some not good thing
But
I cant feel it!
WHY??
somebody pls tell me~ now wat can i do?
Should I continue believe some one?
Or
Believe that another person!

Dad~
now i start know i cant in this world without u~
i hope u can give me some comment like before~
Mum~
I hope now you can scold me until I "Weak UP"
Bro~
I Hope u can beat me until I understand all my situation now!
Sis~
I hope u can play piano to me until my heart is Clearly!
Haizzzz
When Out in society, baru know that home is best of me!

Today thinking wan Reset my car (proton Perdana)
But
I cant find any good person to set up my car!
WHY?
WHY finding a good person to "make up" my car also so difficult??
Later dunno where will kevin wan bring me go
BUT
Should I believe on he?
SHOULD I???
Some body pls tell me!!!!!

2 comments: